Alive & Running 2020
Thank you for helping us to save lives by supporting our virtual Alive & Running 5K for Suicide Prevention. Because of supporters like you, we exceeded our goal and raised over $445,000!
However, as impressive as this outcome may be, the need for accessible, responsive and caring suicide prevention services continues to grow. Therefore, we are keeping our Alive & Running platform open through the rest of September, which is Suicide Prevention Awareness Month, so we can continue to raise funds for our live-saving services.
Thank you again for your commitment to the Suicide Prevention Center.
Here’s how you can continue to save lives:
1. DONATE to support Didi Hirsch’s lifesaving services!
2. SHARE A POST about Alive & Running. Encourage your network to support suicide prevention! Tag us on Instagram @didi_hirsch or post on Facebook! Use hashtags: #aliveandrunning #didihirsch
3. CONNECT WITH COMMUNITY and others who support Alive & Running!
- Click here to watch our KICKOFF CEREMONY with special guests Melissa Rivers (Board member), Dr. Jonathan Goldfinger (CEO) and Eric Bigger (reality TV star).
- Click here to view videos from Singer/Songwriter KT TUNSTALL, Golden Globe Ambassador/Mental Health Advocate ISAN ELBA.
- Click on the squares below to learn more about our online activities:
To keep costs down, all shipments of our Alive & Running T-shirts used a nonprofit bulk mail rate. If you registered between 8/30 – 9/13, your T-shirt will arrive in the mail within the coming weeks. Thank you for saving lives by supporting the Didi Hirsch Suicide Prevention Center!